“At Shardein we promise progress towards perfection. When a child becomes a shardenian in nursery, he remains so for fifteen years. During these years each one of us work like partners for the child’s development. While no child is similar to the other, no child is lesser either; we appreciate a child’s individuality and try to strengthen his strength. Once you decide to be a part of the Shardein family, do so only when you believe in us. Have full faith that shardein stands committed to leave no stone unturned for each child because – “Once a shardenian always a shardenian”
The school was founded by Ratan Lal Sharda Devi. Foundation trust and is managed by its managing committee. Apart from the members, a dedicated Advisory Board nurture the policies & vision of Shardein. The Advisory Board members are eminent personalities from different walks of life, placed in various positions of different parts of the country & abroad. They contribute with ideas / suggestions, towards vision and mission formation, collectively.
- To care & Value Children.
- To provide security & stability.
- To develop fully integrated personalities.
- To help build up confidence, individuality and remove all complexes.
- To foster intellectual, physical and aesthetic development of child by providing a congenial environment in which he can attain all round excellence.
- To make the best possible use of multilingual, multi cultural and multi religious dimensions encouraging each student to attain his/her full potential.
- To add quality to the valuable human resource of the city.
- Spacious well-ventilated class rooms.
- Technically equipped laboratories 24 Hrs.
- Computer Lab with multimedia, on LAN & 24 Hrs. Broad Band Connectivity.
- CD-ROM library.
- Art and craft room.
- Music and dance room.
- Junior and senior play fields.
- Well equipped open shelf library.
- Basket ball, Badminton, Lawn Tennis courts
- Open air theatre for Question hour.
- Swimming Pool (Jr.).